:4 Keira Knightley as Princess Diana? |Timepass

Saturday 25 December 2010

Keira Knightley as Princess Diana?

Keira Knightley






Keira had donned a royal role earlier in 'The Duchess' - a period drama based on Georgiana, the Duchess of Devonshire who was a distant relation of Princess Diana. There were romours that the story was inspired from the life of Princess Diana's miserable married life with Prince Charles.




Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johannson,
 But the English actress faces stiff competition from Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johannson, as both are also in the fray for the role.

Keira Knightley as Princess Diana
 But the English actress faces stiff competition from Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johannson, as both are also in the fray for the role.



 English beauty Keira Knightley is reportedly lined up to play Diana, Princess of Wales. Knightley recently declined an offer to act in 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Part IV saying she is done with the role. Though we are definitely gonna miss Elizabeth Swann, Keira has a different take on that considering the fact that she almost decided to quit acting career three years ago. Listen to what she has got to say...

photos
 'I had worked solidly since I was 16, till 22, and I had not been on holiday in all of that time. I didn't know if I was going to go back to acting at all. I think for a long time I thought I wouldn't,' she added.





'I think I intended not to work again. I wasn't enjoying what I was doing and I felt terribly guilty about that. I remember hating the idea that I was in a privileged position and couldn't see the point of any of it,' she said.


 



The 25-year-old actress, who shot to fame as a teenager in the 2002 soccer movie 'Bend It Like Beckham' and later in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean', admits she decided to turn her back on acting altogether at the age of 22.
celebraties images




Hollywood actress Keira Knightley says she almost gave up acting three years ago because she 'wasn't enjoying' her Hollywood career. (Source: Agencies)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post display: none; Older Post Home