:4 Neetu Singh's Fitness Secrets |Timepass

Sunday 19 September 2010

Neetu Singh's Fitness Secrets

Neetu Singh's Fitness Secrets
Neetu Kapoor, who is making her come back on the silver screen with hubby Rishi Kapoor in Do Dooni Chaar, is definitely one of the fittest stars today. A strong yoga follower, the senior actress tells us about her health routine. “I’m very health conscious and

being in the Kapoor family we eat typical Punjabi dishes which are very oily and spicy,” says the glowing mother of two, “My health regime is very simple. Every morning I do 45 minutes of walking and yoga. Now they have become a part and parcel of my daily routine… even if I’m traveling I don’t change it.” “I begin my day with apple juice which is

very important. I avoid too much consumption of tea. Yoga is very essential to keep our body and mind fit and so every morning I do many yogasanas especially Pranayam. I do this all on my own,” she adds. On being cajoled to spill the secret behind remaining so slim and trim, Neetu says, “I haven’t lost my weight through dieting as I don’t believe in it. But, yes, if there is a change in my food habits is that I don’t eat oily and spicy food. I have told my cook that everything should be healthy as we prefer non-gravy items like tandoori and boiled rice. We also eat a lot of bhakris which is very rich in proteins.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post display: none; Older Post Home